SHOE COOKIE CUTTER. FREE COOKBOOK PROGRAM.
Shoe Cookie Cutter
- A device with sharp edges for cutting cookie dough into a particular shape
- a kitchen utensil used to cut a sheet of cookie dough into desired shapes before baking
- A cookie cutter in American English and biscuit cutter in Commonwealth English is a tool to cut out cookie/biscuit dough in a particular shape.
- Denoting something mass-produced or lacking any distinguishing characteristics
- having the same appearance (as if mass-produced); "a suburb of cookie-cutter houses"
- (card games) a case from which playing cards are dealt one at a time
- footwear shaped to fit the foot (below the ankle) with a flexible upper of leather or plastic and a sole and heel of heavier material
- Fit (a horse) with a shoe or shoes
- Protect (the end of an object such as a pole) with a metal shoe
I Don't Fit
This photo was inspired by my brother's friends. They were flipping through my Cosmo, finding flaw in every woman that wasn't pumped full of collagen, covered in Sephora products, and had any resemblance of a nose-bump.
It made me think of how every girl is supposed to fit into a simplistic mold. But that mold is so small that no girl can fit into it.
[[Conceptual photo that didn't go as well as planned. It's the thought that counts]]
Shoe house cookie for Tracey
This cookie is the biggest I have done so far. It measures 9" high and 7" wide.
The cookie cutter is actually Santa's boot that I bought in Munich back in 2009. Only now I get a chance to use it.
This was done specially for a good friend, Tracey Chooi, for her birthday.
eggless cookie recipe
low cholesterol cooking
how to cook a boneless prime rib
how to cook a brisket in a crock pot
cook pork spare ribs
36 inch electric cooktop with downdraft
contact dane cook
ellie krieger cookbook
Post a comment
| HOME |