SIMPLE LEMON COOKIES - COOK ISLANDS SPECIALS.
Simple Lemon Cookies
- A person of a specified kind
- A small sweet cake, typically round, flat, and crisp
- (cookie) a short line of text that a web site puts on your computer's hard drive when you access the web site
- A packet of data sent by an Internet server to a browser, which is returned by the browser each time it subsequently accesses the same server, used to identify the user or track their access to the server
- (cookie) any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit' is the British term)
- (cookie) the cook on a ranch or at a camp
- any herbaceous plant having medicinal properties
- A medicinal herb, or a medicine made from one
- having few parts; not complex or complicated or involved; "a simple problem"; "simple mechanisms"; "a simple design"; "a simple substance"
- elementary: easy and not involved or complicated; "an elementary problem in statistics"; "elementary, my dear Watson"; "a simple game"; "found an uncomplicated solution to the problem"
- A yellow, oval citrus fruit with thick skin and fragrant, acidic juice
- gamboge: a strong yellow color
- The evergreen citrus tree that produces this fruit, widely cultivated in warm climates
- yellow oval fruit with juicy acidic flesh
- A drink made from or flavored with lemon juice
- a small evergreen tree that originated in Asia but is widely cultivated for its fruit
When Life Gives You Lemons...
When someone makes fun of me, I laugh at their ignorance of not really knowing me.
When my plans don’t go the way I want them, I thank God for His will and His plan, after all they’re His lemons.
When my heart gets tart and bitter…I add sugar…pink sparkly sugar…it makes it pretty again.
When the cut burns, I soothe it with a sweet kiss and a band-aid.
When someone looks as if they have been crapped on…I give them a warm smile from my heart.
When life gets dull…I sharpen it with a little spicy squirt!
When my get-up-and-go gets sour, I punch it in the face.
If the ocean was sugar water, I would squeeze lemons in it.
If life were easy I would never know the need to sweeten it.
So when life throws lemons your way; squeeze, sweeten, ice, and enjoy…
And on your second glass, top it off with a sweet cherry!
Keep life simple and sweet…Eat lemon cookies and drink pink lemonade.
20/30 Today I am grateful for lemons and being able to make sweet lemonade from them.
The 20th day of 30 days of Gratitude!
Fresh Lemon-Lime Wedding Cake
Simple and elegant: lemon buttermilk cake filled with raspberry jams and vanilla buttercream; iced with fresh lemon-lime buttercream and garnished with lemon and lime half moons.
For Laina and Kelly
June 20, 2009
how to make cookies from scratch easy
slow cooker bread recipes
oster automatic egg cooker
cook county clerk chicago
designer cooker hoods
oatmeal scotchie cookie recipe
chinese slow cooker recipes
lyrics david cook light on
Post a comment
| HOME |