Free Delete Cookies. Can You Cook Frozen Chicken Breasts
Free Delete Cookies
- A person of a specified kind
- A packet of data sent by an Internet server to a browser, which is returned by the browser each time it subsequently accesses the same server, used to identify the user or track their access to the server
- (cookie) any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit' is the British term)
- A small sweet cake, typically round, flat, and crisp
- (cookie) a short line of text that a web site puts on your computer's hard drive when you access the web site
- (cookie) the cook on a ranch or at a camp
- remove or make invisible; "Please delete my name from your list"
- Remove or obliterate (written or printed matter), esp. by drawing a line through it or marking it with a delete sign
- edit: cut or eliminate; "she edited the juiciest scenes"
- erase: wipe out digitally or magnetically recorded information; "Who erased the files form my hard disk?"
- Remove (data) from a computer's memory
- (of a section of genetic code, or its product) Be lost or excised from a nucleic acid or protein sequence
- Without cost or payment
- able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint; "free enterprise"; "a free port"; "a free country"; "I have an hour free"; "free will"; "free of racism"; "feel free to stay as long as you wish"; "a free choice"
- grant freedom to; free from confinement
- With the sheets eased
- loose: without restraint; "cows in India are running loose"
Blood Drive Contest Image: For this image I used cookies as a background, because I find that cookies are a good incentive for someone to give blood. I also used many different cookies to make the poster busier so that it catches the eye more. I used the logo and the slogan because it was required. I also used the cookie monster, because he sticks out of the background and because it would be useful to create a neat message. I then used the type layer to explain the information and a blue type layer to display my catching message.
For this image I found a picture of cookies on google. I then used free transform (ctrl. + T) to resize the image and place it as my background. Then I found a picture of the cookie monster. I saved this image and opened it in photoshop and used the quick selection tool to delete the background of the picture of the cookie monster. I then used the eraser tool to clean up the the cookie monster. I then collected a series of pictures of cookies and used the quick selection tool or magic wand tool to delete the background of the cookies after unlocking the layer. Then I used free transform to resize the cookies and place them in the corner. I reorganized layers to put some cookies before others. I then created multiple type layers. The first one at the top I created and committed. I then added a series of Blending styles to the text including outer glow, drop shadow, and bevel and emboss. Then I created the "DONATE BLOOD" layer and commited it. I used the same blending options on the next type layer. I then created the informational type layer and changed the color and type of text. I then changed the color of the date to make it stand out more. Then I created the slogan layer and used various blending options such as inner and outer glow and I changed the color to white. Then I saved the logo of Michigan Community Blood Centers and opened it in photoshop. I unlocked the layer and dragged it over to my image, resized it, and placed it with free transform.
Overall I am pleased with my image. I like the message that I came up with and the way I portrayed it. I think the poster would do its purpose.
To start off my collage, since I love watching sunsets, I used a beach sunset as my backround. I later went back and changed the hue of my backround to a more pink color. Then I added a film strip which I applied a satin blending option and opacity to. I also put picture of my dog, Cocoa, in the film strip and I applied opacity to those too. For my other images, like the color guard team and a pyramid my friends and I made(bottom left), I put a rounded edge and used the blur tool to blur the edges. I cropped all of my pictures to. For my free floating objects(Me walking, paintbrush,book,fortune cookie and easel)I used the magic wand to delete the white around them. The fortune cookie has a Multipy Blending mode and the picture of me, painting, on the easel has a the dissolve filter. The paint brush has the blending option, satin, and the books have the drop shadow. The text was my name, Jasmine Bruce, and has the blending mode, Luminosity added to it with opactiy. I also used the blending options drop shadow, outer glower and inner glow so it would still pop out.
In the end I turned out liking my collage, although I might have liked it to flow a little better, but overall I applaud myself. I learned a lot of things throughout making my collage, like how to use blending options/modes to add a nice edge to pictures/text.
review induction cooktops
induction cook top
roast beef recipe slow cooker
christmas cookie icing recipe
slow cooker chicken rice casserole
captain cook games
fresh ginger cookie recipe
Post a comment
| HOME |